Thursday, December 07, 2006

Everything's ok!!

Well, the U/S went great!!!!!
We saw the little one, with his/her heart beating a lot!!!! 122 (I don't know the name in english, pulses per minute??), and we even heard it!!!! It was very very very emotive. E couldn't believe it, he was so so happy!!!

So now we can relax for a while, Dec 18th I have an appointment with my OB/GYN to check on the exams and show him the u/S....

I'm very very happy!!!! I hope everything continues to be ok!!!

Have a nice weekend!!

5 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Congratulations! That's great news!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Shana said...

In English you'd say "beats per minute".

What fabulous, fabulous news. Congrats on a great ultrasound!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Student said...

Congrats on the great news!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Congrats! I'm so glad all is well.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Paige said...

congrats!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home