Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Well, I hope this year brings everyone joy and happiness and the fullfillment of your dreams!!!!

I haven't written on the last couple of weeks mainly because there hasn't been much going on lately....I'm currently 10 weeks now, and I hope everything's going fine! My next appt is on January 19th...and next u/S, I don't have the least idea, because my doctor isn't very fond of u/s's, so he'll probably tell me to have one before I go on vacations, that is, february 10th (here we are in summer!), so I have a long time to wait....which I don't like very much!! Specially considering that there's a friend of mine who has the EXACT time than me, and she went to the doctor last week and had an u/s and she was telling me how amazing it was to see the head, eyes, legs, and so on....I was so jealous!!!! LOL.....

But well, I have to stick with my actual doctor, I'm not going to change just to have more u/s's, don't you think??? LOL....

I've felt relatively well, I have a lot of nausea but no puking....also I'm VERY tired, constantly tired, no matter how much I sleep, I'm always sleepy, boobs still hurt but now the pain is mainly in the nipples...curious!

For more than a week now, or more, I haven't gotten any of that brownish CM, just some yellow-green or strange colors, but always light colors, and for the most of it, I've stopped worrying (E has been crucial in helping me not to worry that much) about every little thing that comes out of me...I've come to the conclusion that if it was something really serious, there would be a LOT of "something" coming out of me...LOL....

So well, it's just 2 more weeks of worrying, but to be true, as the days and weeks go by, I feel more and more confident!!! I just hope everything turns out ok, not only for E and me, but for everyone for example, my MIL is REALLY happy (even though this would be her ninth grandson/granddaughter), she already made some cute little wool shoes, and bought us some socks...SIL also (E's SIL actually....his brother's wife)...my family is also very excited, so it would be such a dissapointment for everyone I think....better not think about that really!!!!

Well, so I've been pretty good, I just hope everything continues to be fine, and that I can relax completely and start talking more freely about the baby!!!

Have a great year and I'll keep you posted!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:42 PM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

I hope 2007 goes well for you, complete with a healthy pregnancy and a beautiful baby!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Thank you so much for your comment. It really meant a lot to me. I'm so glad all is well with you and baby. Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home