Tuesday, December 19, 2006

All's well...

I hadn't written in some days because I was ordered to rest...this was because of the brownish CM that appeared on sunday, and then again on tuesday and on wednesday.

Thank God everything's ok! Yesterday I had another U/S to check on the baby and there it was, his/her heart pounding like crazy!!!

So then we went to the doctor and even as he told us that any brownish thing isn't a good sign, it doesn't necessarily mean that something's wrong with the baby, but if it happens again, I must rest again, to prevent any further problem.

In fact, this morning I had a little something, but as the doctor said that "one little something" wasn't to care about, I came to work anyway, but if it continues, I will certainly go home....I'd rather exaggerate than be sorry!!!

So well, that's my news for now!!

Oh and yesterday we had our 2nd anniversary, so the good news from the u/s were certainly the best gift for us!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Paige said...

so glad everything is ok!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Glad all is well. Have a great holiday :)

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and your ultrasound!

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Student said...

I was just catching up on my blog reading. I hope everything is okay still. Looking forward to a post soon to let us know how things are going!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home