Thursday, January 18, 2007

Peeling off and stomach ache

After my not-so-nice sunburn I told you about, now I'm entering the itching-peeling phase, which I'm not sure I like a lot more than the other phase. I mean, I really prefer to feel itchy than in pain, but it's pretty unpleasant anyway...at least I'm starting to get a little brownish, instead of the bright pink from the beginning!

About my stomach, Sunday was really bad (I think I already told you that), with diarrhea and all (sorry!), but it has continue coming and going this whole week, not as strong as sunday, but yet, I've been having some intestinal problems that have me a little intrigued. Not worried, but curious. See, since getting pregnant I've had serious issues "going" to the bathroom, you know what I mean, so now, this "easiness" it's a little strange for me, unusual...but well, at least it will be useful when I go to the doctor tomorrow and have my stomach quite "clean" LOL!

This week I also had the "visit" of those brownish-pinkish-orangish CM I had some weeks ago. I was a little worried, but stopped worrying, I think it's definitively some "capilar fragility" I read about, or maybe just another symptom unique for me LOL.

Related to my "worries", I'm a little confused with counting the weeks. Now I'm like 12 ww+3 days, but I'm getting a newsletter (What to Expect when you're expecting) that's saying "You're in week 13". So if somebody asks me, I'm in week 12 or 13? because I know this is my 13th week, but for example, I'm 28 years old and 8 months, but I'm not saying "yes I'm 29"...

So that newsletter confused me a little, I even went to check on my EDD, but it was ok.

Anyways, my question is more related to knowing if I'm already out of the "risky 1st trimester" or not? as to stop worrying once and for all I mean!

Thanks!!

4 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Student said...

If you're 12w3d and someone asks how far along you are, you would technically tell them you are 12 weeks along. You are working on your week number 13, which is why the newsletter says that. You're right though - it's like your age: don't admit to more than you have to!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

If you are indeed out the risky first trimester, congratulations! (Congratulations even if you are not!)

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Michele C said...

If you are 12 week 3 days you have completed week 12 and are currently completing week 13. So, you are officially out of the 1st trimester! Yea! Congratulations!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Paige said...

I was always confused by that but yes k and bbc are right you are working on your 13th week. Congratulations on being out of the 1st tri!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home