Sunday, April 01, 2007

It's a boy!!!

Finally!! we're through with the waiting to know what is our baby's sex...he's a healthy and big boy!!
We're going to call him "Manuel José" (I don't know if there's a translation for Manuel, but José is Joseph).

He's measuring 23.5 weeks, even though I'm only 22.5 weeks, but his head is already measuring 24.5!!! some big head!!!

Thank God, everything's normal, head, heart, stomach, well, everything!!

So we're really really happy, we spent the weekend visiting furniture stores, fabric stores, and a lot of things related with our baby!!!

Have a nice week!!

7 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Student said...

Congrats on finding out it's a boy! You're over halfway there - not much longer to go!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Congratulations! Have fun shopping for boy things!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Emmakirst said...

Congrats! What a cute name :)

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Katrina said...

Congratulations to you on your son!

My youngest is a boy, and when I went to the ultrasound appointment where I found out, my husband wasn't able to go with me because of work.

So afterwards, I just dropped by his office and left this message for him at the front desk:

"Blue." :)

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Michele C said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Chastity said...

Congratulations! I love the name Manuel. I had a sweet student with that same name, so maybe that means your little boy will be just as sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home