Monday, January 29, 2007

14 weeks!

Well, here I am at 14 weeks...it seems so much...yet still so little! I'm definitively off that hideous first trimester, and I have this very pointed (pointy?) belly that looks pretty cool I think...specially today that I'm really bloated LOL!

There's no much to tell, only that I went shopping on saturday and bought some maternity clothes, because as I'm going on vacation in 2 weeks I needed them sort of urgently. And it was a very good purchase because summer clothes are all on sale, so I bought a lot of things (not that much, it's just that it sounds a lot because I didn't have ANY maternity clothes): 2 t-shirts plus 1 for a couple of weddings I have in march and april, a pair of jeans, and 2 capri pants. Today I also bought another pair of pants...

I finally "arranged" things with my mother...not quite, because we didn't talk about our discussion anymore, but now we're friends again LOL...so I'm very happy, I really missed her a lot. In fact, on thursday, after we had reconciled (is that a word?), I was at home and started crying..a lot! E didn't understand what was happening to me...I think it was a mix between crazy hormones and a way of getting all the tension of my "fight" with my mom, out...

That's my life for now, I'm having a lot of trouble concentrating at work, vacations are so close that it's very hard to continue working! 9 more working days and I'm out for 3 whole weeks!...I really can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home