Thursday, May 03, 2007

Diabetologist...

Today I went to the diabetologist, he told me I'm ok, although my glucose is a little high, so to avoid any complications such us pregnancy diabetes, I have to go to a nutritionist so she can give me some diet....this of course, because I've gained too much weight!

But at least I'm healthy, I was a little worried to have something more serious, but no, it's only too much junk food!! LOL...

Tomorrow I have to go to the OB/GYN, and well, I haven't written because there's not much going on with my life...I'm very tired, my belly is really HUGE! But in general terms, I feel ok! LOL

Well, the baby has a LOT of clothes that we've been buying and also presents! I find baby clothes so cute I could spend my whole income buying stuff LOL so I have to contain a bit...E too!! We also bought some fabrics to make the quilt, bumbers and curtains (my mom has this lady that makes all that stuff)..so everything's going very well!!

The baby is kicking harder everyday, and lower I think! it makes me want to pee every hour!! I'm already 27.5 weeks, so 12.5 more weeks to go!

3 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Student said...

Glad to hear that it's not more serious than having to watch the junk food. You think your belly is huge now.... just wait a few more weeks! Both times I was amazed that my skin could stretch that much!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Michele C said...

Wow! Time has flown. Only 12.5 more weeks. That is very exciting. I am so happy for you Josefina. I can't wait to see a picture of the new little one.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Chastity said...

My sugars were high during pregnancy too. I didn't have gestational diabetes, but I also had to go on a slight diet. Baby was great though, and TINY!! Good luck!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home