Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy Birthday to Myself!!

Today I'm turning 29...my last year of my twenties!!!

I'm very happy! I love my birthdays!! Everybody congratulating me, remembering me, I love it!!! I'm really enjoying every minute of it...

And well, this comes as a special birthday, with my baby inside of me...it's my last birthday without a son!I mean, he's already with me, but you know what I mean!!!!

Oh and by the way, I had a nice appt with my OB/GYN last friday, I barely gained more weight, but I still have to go to the nutritionist so she can give me some diet....but in general terms, I'm really fine, the baby is growing healthy and he's still "standing" (not in position yet), kicking like hell!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Paige said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad your last appt went so well!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Student said...

Happy birthday! Hope you have a very enjoyable day.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Happy Birthday! Been away for awhile and look at you... 7 + months pregnant... CONGRATS!

Very excited for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home