Friday, September 28, 2007

Manuel is already 2 months old!

Well, I have been really away from this blogger world, but motherhood leaves so little time!

My precious Manuel is now 2 months and 10 days old, he's absolutely adorable, he has learned to smile and gives me his best faces when he sees me, it's so rewarding!

For the 3 last nights, he has been sleeping all night long (sort of, he goes to sleep at around 1 AM and wakes up at around 7 - 7.30 am), so I'm very grateful for that!

I haven't lost much weight, which has me a little down and furious, even though I've been controlling what I eat and have been going to the gym, I still look like 5 months pregnant, it's very frustrating.

I'm going back to work in less than 2 weeks and I really don't want to go back!! But there's nothing I can do about it, my income represents about 60% of the family income so we can't afford to live without my wage. I plan though, to talk to my boss to see if I can work less hours, because if not I really think I won't be able to get through it.

Things with my husband has been a little roughy, it's difficult to adjust our lives to our new status, but all in all we've managed I think. I also think I'm a little less patient or a little more angry, I think it must be hormones! LOL!

Well, that's what's been going on with my life on these 2 months, hope I can catch up with your blogs! To sum up, Manuel is by far the best thing that has happened in my life, I look at him every day and I'm so grateful to God for sending me this little angel, I love him with all my heart and I'm really REALLY happy!!

3 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Student said...

Glad to hear things are going well. I'm sure going back to work will be difficult. You are very lucky to have him sleeping so well! Mine is 5 months and still getting up every 3 hours or so (I just started working to change that last night!). Hope things continue to go well with you!

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Paige said...

I heard about the earthquake in Chile and not sure if are near it but just wanted to say I hope you and your loved ones are safe.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger idrobate said...

FIND PEOPLE YOU HAVE LOST IN THE BLOG : www.http://idrobateinvoyage.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home