Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bottom-down position

Yesterday I went to the OB/GYN, everything's ok with me, sugar levels, biochemical levels, blood levels....but little M hasn't turned around yet, he's still bottom-down! E baptised him "little buda", regarding his "sitting" position!

I'm a little worried, at 34 weeks most babies have already turned around (doctor said something like 85%-90% of the babies)...he says there's still a chance he can turn, but if by week 36-37 he's still bottom-down, we'll have to schedule a c-section....and I really don't like that idea! I mean, I know there's a lot of women who have c-sections all the time, but I still prefer the vaginal birth!!!

In fact, last night I had a really hard time going to sleep, thinking about all this....well, I know there's still a chance he turns around, but something tells me he'll stay just like that until the end...

I've read some "techniques", like crawling or putting a light in the lower abdomen, but then I think I may be forcing destiny and that something bad may happen if I try to force things....but then again, I think I should take the opportunities I have and do whatever I can to make little M turn around...so there I am, anxious, nervous, scared...and a little angry because AGAIN things are more difficult for me than for my friends, who have had easy labors and of course, all vaginal!! But then again, it's never good to be always comparing to the rest...so I'll try to focus in my own pregnancy and my own feelings!

Sorry I'm a little disperse today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home